Nicola Ryan is the owner and primary trainer of Sangoma Therapies & Training and has been practicing in the bodywork and complementary medicine field for over 22 years in Ireland, England and America. She has been a qualified bodywork, complementary therapy and spa management lecturer for over 17 years. After providing therapies and practitioner training in several venues throughout the Midlands, Sangoma was established to provide specialised, professional training in bodywork and complementary therapies in the Midlands.
Sangoma’s Mission is:
- To increase awareness of & education in natural healing therapies.
- To provide specialist practitioner training in bodywork and healing therapies in the Midlands area
- To provide a nurturing learning environment for the development of highly professional therapists
- Sangoma will achieve this by providing an excellent standard of professional training.
Sangoma is an ITEC registered training college providing training in the following:
- ITEC Courses: Aromatherapy, Skin & Eye Care, Sports Therapy, L4 Healthy Eating & Wellbeing for the Complementary Therapy Client, L4 Counselling Skills, Beauty Specialist, Nail Technology, Holistic Massage, Anatomy & Physiology.
- Specialist post-graduate courses: Pregnancy Massage, Baby & Infant Massage, Elderly & Senior Massage, Bamboo Massage, Thai Herbal Compress Massage, Lava Shell Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Ear Candling and many more.
- Sangoma also works alongside The Haven Beauty training school, providing quality training in all aspects of Beauty Therapy.
Why not like our page by clicking the like button below or add us as a friend on Facebook and let us keep you up to date with the latest from Sangoma!!