Nicola Ryan is the owner and primary trainer of Sangoma Therapies & Training and has been practicing in the bodywork and complementary medicine field for over 22 years in Ireland, England and America. She has been a qualified bodywork, complementary therapy and spa management lecturer for over 17 years. After providing therapies and practitioner training in several venues throughout the Midlands, Sangoma was established to provide specialised, professional training in bodywork and complementary therapies in the Midlands.
Sangoma’s Mission is:
- To provide a highly skilled training environment; through many years of practical and teaching experience in the industry
- To enable students to achieve the highest of professional qualifications and standards
- To develop the students passion for the health & wellness industry
- To produce graduates with a heightened awareness of professionalism, the legalities and insurance needs that come with being a therapist
- To give students the individual attention they need in a specialist training environment by having limited numbers in each course
- To provide interactive and participative training
- To create a fun and engaging learning environment
- To be accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds so that opportunities are available to everyone
Sangoma is an ITEC registered training college providing training in the following:
- ITEC Courses: Aromatherapy, Skin & Eye Care, Sports Therapy, L4 Healthy Eating & Wellbeing for the Complementary Therapy Client, L4 Counselling Skills, Beauty Specialist, Nail Technology, Holistic Massage, Anatomy & Physiology.
- Specialist post-graduate courses: Pregnancy Massage, Baby & Infant Massage, Elderly & Senior Massage, Bamboo Massage, Thai Herbal Compress Massage, Lava Shell Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Ear Candling and many more.
- Sangoma also works alongside The Haven Beauty training school, providing quality training in all aspects of Beauty Therapy.
Why not like our page by clicking the like button below or add us as a friend on Facebook and let us keep you up to date with the latest from Sangoma!!